Shannon Swimming & Leisure Centre is looking for an experienced Lifeguard to work in the pool.
Shannon Swimming & Leisure Centre facilities include:
- 25m Swimming Pool
- Sauna/steam facilities
- Cardio Resistance Gym
- Strength and Conditioning Gym
- Extensive Free Weights Areas.
- Group Class Studio.
- Ample Resistance and CV Equipment.
- Astro turf pitches
- Indoor climbing wall
- Sports halls
- Skate park
- Outdoor kid’s playground
It is essential that the successful candidate:
- Has a minimum of 2 year experience in working in the leisure industry.
- IWS level 2 Pool lifeguard qualification of equivalent
- Swim Ireland level 1 or 2 swim teachers qualification or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- Is a motivated and committed individual with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Lifeguarding the pool to the highest standard is required.
- This is a diverse and hands on role that will offer excellent career opportunities to develop within a dynamic leisure facility.
- The successful candidate will ensure the cleanliness and presentation of the facility is always of the highest standard.
- The successful candidate will ensure that member’s queries and concerns are always dealt with in a professional manner.
- The successful candidate will ensure that Health and Safety procedures are adhered to within the facility.
- The successful candidate will be may required to teach adult and child swimming lessons
- All leisure staff are required to work on kids camps during camp seasons.
This is an excellent opportunity for enthusiastic, organised and committed individuals to drive and deliver the highest level of safety and customer experience within our fitness facility.
To apply for this position click here.