- There are lots of options for membership
- Find a plan that suits you!
What are the benefits of this:
• to get started, nutritional talk with highly qualified member of staff (sample menu with excellent advice provided)
• weigh-ins & great motivation on a weekly basis
• setting personal & team targets
• weekly readings and results are accurate & anonymous
• results are given in weight loss and % loss
• if individual/team cannot make weigh-in, they can email us their results
• corporate fitness classes to suit you, contact us for details
• complimentary passes to up coming boot-camps & other activities
Contact us to discuss. Price dependent on numbers
We have had great success in the past with other local companies who found this to be a great experience and helped bring a healthy atmosphere to the workplace! You can check out what they have to say below.
For more details contact Donal on 061 361841.
Congratulations to Philip Ryan who is the overall winner of Zimmer Orthopedics Operation Transformation. Well done to everyone who took part and all the weekly winners over the 8 weeks. A whopping 251kgs was lost by everyone who took part. (March ’16)
Molex Shannon Testimonial (December ’15)
Molex approached Shannon Swimming & Leisure Centre as we were starting a biggest loser competition as part of a wellness campaign, and needed help with completing the weigh-ins; to ensure confidentiality of results!
Jackie helped us by weighing each competitor weekly and recording the % lost by competitor and team. The Shannon Swimming & Leisure Centre also gave talks on exercise and nutrition as well as holding exercise classes aimed at the competitors.
The result was amazing with a weight loss of nearly 500kgs!!!
One thing I liked was Jackie’s friendly and no-nonsense advise every week to each competitor. We found the experience fun and enjoyable
and it bonded the 92 participants with a shared goal ofbeing the “Biggest Loser”
I would recommend Shannon Swimming & Leisure Centre to people who need to get healthy – the right way!
Mary Harold Molex Shannon
Team ‘Wildlings’ winners of Molex Biggest Loser competition December 2015.