Shannon Swimming & Leisure Centre Rules & Regulations*
- Members must swipe ID card at reception for gym and pool.
- Non-Members must pay at reception in advance for pool and gym sessions or hall hire.
- Swim session lasts for 45 mins.
- Children 8yrs and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children 10yrs and under must be accompanied by someone 16 years or older.
- Children under the age of 18 years are not permitted to use the sauna and steam.
- Please refrain from excessive use of water on coals in Sauna as it will damage the equipment.
- Direct Debit & Corporate Membership are for 12-month subscriptions only.
- Twenty mins max on any piece of equipment in the gym during peak times.
- Smyth Machine & Olympic Multirack users MUST be over 18 yrs
- When using the gym please bring your own hand towel and wipe machine after you use it (including sensors). Anticbacterial spray is available in the gym area at all times
- Correct training shoes must be worn when using gym, halls and climbing wall.
- No running, shouting or use of bad language on the premises, treat all equipment with care. Respect must be shown to all members and staff. Failure to do so is grounds for termination of membership.
- No cameras or camera phones on deck. Under no circumstances are photographs to be taken in the pool and changing room areas.
- If found guilty of indiscretions including theft, Shannon Leisure Centre reserves the right to bar you from the facility for a period of time.
*More comprehensive rules displayed throughout the building.