- You are here:
Terms & Conditions of Hall Hire
- Halls are rented out on an hourly basis (unless specially requested).
- Hall rental price is determined by time of booking.
- Main Hall: peak hours, €40 per hour; off-peak, €34 per hour.
- Small Hall: peak hours, €30 per hour; off-peak, €23 per hour.
- Dance Studio: €25 Per Hour.
- It is the responsibility of the persons hiring the halls to set up their own equipment.
- It is essential that the halls are left in a similar condition to which it was found to facilitate the next group using the halls.
- In the case of dance studio rental we would ask if people could refrain from handling the mirrors.
- When renting the final slot of the day hall rental must be paid in advance.
- When renting the small hall please note that the bouncy castle will be stored as neat as possible in the left corner as you face the door out.
- A deposit equal to 2 weeks rental will be required when booking halls or pool. Failure to show on the night will result in the loss of 1 night’s deposits. If adequate notice (48 hrs) is given then this penalty will not be incurred.
- Off-peak times: 7 am – 5 pm & all day Sat & Sun.
- Peak times: 5 pm – 10 pm Mon to Thurs & 5 pm – 9 pm Friday.